6.10.08

bitches and foes

Ugh, i'm a little pissed off.
i'm not perfect, and i hate it when people judge me.
okay so i'll come clean.
i had a bad relationship/bad break up sorta thing, he cried about everything in life, just tried to make me feel guilty about everything i did in my regular life minus him. asshole. anywho.
i realized i was dating the wrong person, and that everything was pretty shitty with him, so i broke up with him, and i went back to my ex-work place, where i have alot of friends, went in to say hi and there she was, the judgemental bitch.
she has heard his side of the story, didn't even bother talking to me, but is off judging me as being a horrible person.
not to mention that i was the one saving her ass at all times.
i mean, she was never on time, she never cleaned our make up station, and she was a total all around mess. she made me angry by talking shit about me.
the only reason was that because me and her worked together, and her being over 35+, that she would have minimal respect for me atleast, and talk to me before coming to conclusion.
this is just to show you that people will be assholes no matter what you are to them.
it kind of sucks because i was ALWAYS there for her, through the rough times and whenever she needed help, i always gave her a hand, considering she doesn't know two things about her job.
sucks for her because now she is stuck at this counter, a mess it is now since i'm not there, working a job she sucks at.
but you know, i believe in karma sometimes, and this would be one of those times, i'm angry!
ugh. i deserve better.
stupid bitch.
so guys, be careful before you date/even pretend to like someone at the workplace, it can come back and bite you in the ass.
now i look like a slut/bitch in front of people who i once worked with.
but minus her, everyone else in my cosmo department is still in love with me, we're such a happy family. so the other girls aren't taking sides at all because atleast they know both sides of the story.
fuck her and her stupid self and she can go screw him for all i care.
just don't come to a conclusion that isn't completely correct.
ps. i'll get over it i swear.
ps. it's awesome to be single.
xx

2 comments:

thegreymadness said...

Don't know what i just did but think I suscribed to your feed, what ever that means.

You're better off with your puppies as at least they tend to be loyal and love unconditionally, us men cause far too many problems, drink too much, wandering eyes, narcisistic, arrogant, meglamaniacal - well at least me anyways and since I made man in my image I guess that speaks for all male carbon based life forms.

PinkAvocado said...

hehe, i can be the crazy pug lady! i'll have a collection of pugs and live in a house with 60 of them :). fun!
and i think that feed thing is going to show you updates to my blog or something like that. yay for you!
but i must agree, i need to stay away from these guys, and apparently girls too, or just having mutual friends is a terrible thing in a relationship, i've learned this the hard way.
xx