16.10.08

booby-eyed bastard.


today was the my first day on the new job and i work with customers, so the first one i got was this older man.. seemed like he never left his house. he came up to me, uncomfortably close and started to criticize my company (i could care less at first). the i noticed his eyes going from my eyes to my boobs, eyes-boobs-eyes-boobs, and he didn't stop doing that until he shut up and walked away. i would turn away a little and he'd look at my butt, then i'd cross my arms, still did that. it wasn't that i was wearing anything revealing, i was wearing something work appropriate. i wanted to kick him on his tiny balls, really hard. i wish i had, but then i'd get fired and such. but when he walked away, i was quick to tell the other two girls i was working with and we stood there in disgust.
so that's my story for today, i'm sure i'll bring you many more unfortunately.

xx

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh, men. When will they learn? Girls are people deserving of respect, and our boobs are not our eyes.

But hey, there's always a bright side. At least you know you have nice boobs that men can't take their eyes off of! lol. That doesn't make it okay, but hey...yeah.

Much love, babycakes.

brandon said...

So those things on a woman's chest are NOT eyes?

My whole life has been a lie.

PinkAvocado said...

haahahaha sarah
well .. i guess i can take it as a compliment... somehow... hahaha
and poor brandon, you need to start life all over again. damn boobs.

Meaghan said...

OMG men never change do they!?!

I launched my coffee website if you want to check it out www.getthebean.com and we are doing giveaways too. If you want to enter for the giveaways go to www.getthebean.blogspot.com

-Meg

Girl Making it Through said...

haha! Guys are sooo oblivous like we can clearly tell when yours eyes are glued on our boobs when you are talking to us!? lol! ooohhhh silly men!

thegreymadness said...

On behalf of all men I would like to apologise.

I can't believe this.

He should have been wearing sunglasses.

Idiot.

PinkAvocado said...

hahaha disguise! i just hope not to see him again.. but i guess i'll see a few more just like him!