14.10.08

life is food.

boredboredbored.

life is slow at the moment, nothing exciting.

i'm just looking forward to starting school in january, but still need to work that out.

i want cheesecake.. still craving it.. it's been a month now. i think i should whip out the apron and cook up some cheesecake.. apple caramel flavour anyone?

just looking at it makes me drool, seriously.
now someone make me some cheesecake si vous plait cheries <3

food is a big part of life, and i appreciate good food, seriously. i don't care that i'm pudgy, refer to some old post about my love for pudgy women, yum.

xx FOOD.

2 comments:

brandon said...

I could eat a 100 pounds of apple caramel cheesecake. My mouth is literally watering looking at the picture.

PinkAvocado said...

i could live off of this stuff, it's like heaven. i wantttt. not a good craving at 3 am :(