3.10.08

i'm tired bitchuses.

wow, i don't think i've been this tired in a very long time.
i didn't sleep much last night, well i didn't sleep last night at all, i went to sleep at 6 in the morning, and no, i wasn't doing anything other then watching t.v. and being bored.
i just couldn't sleep. i would get in bed and start to think about stuff.
like what do i say when i get a call from someone offering me a job, but i don't want it?
yeah that's pretty random, but, BUT, what sucks is that i had alot to say. in my mind ofcourse.
ugh.
so my dogs woke up, and woke me up, along with my sister looking for stay ups to wear under a skirt. so there i was, at 10 in the morning, trying not to scream.
then i got up, and she wanted me to come with her to get her hair done, fine, i said and we went. in the cold, ugly, fall weather toronto is getting now. winter is here, yay! ... not.
her hair was done, and it was time to go shopping, we went in shopped for quite a bit and then still walking around, it hit me.
i was so very, very tired.
and there's a good but bad reason for it.
so yesterday i went to the doctors, finally got the results for my bloodtest which i mentioned last week to you guys.
everything is la-dee-da minus a few little things, the thyroids are underactive once again, bastards. the blood level is low, getting lower = not good, and the blood cells are shrinking, oh and the kidney stress (HOW? ugh.)
well, it sounds like alot, but i had no idea until i found out, i just thought that i like sleeping more, and more often, but my sudden movement change causing dizziness means something!
mister doctor told me that i will feel very tired, if i already don't, and just may feel a little weird until this fixes itself, or so we hope, lets just say i'm on a close watch just to make sure.
anywho this = me being super, duper tired.
i just want to fall asleep, but i need to do a full face make up application now, then one in the morning..at 6 am! hmph.
i'm just waiting for my sister to come in, then we go off and fix her into a great beauty.
the things i do for my sisters.
well guys, everything with me shall be fine asap. i just need to save my energy for important things like blogging and shopping, ofcourse. :)
kays. i think i'm pretty much done for today, yaaaaaaaawn.
xx

s.a

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope everything becomes okay with you, hun. I wish you the best health possible.

You should just go to sleep and sleep as long as you can. When you wake up you'll probably feel so refreshed.

Feel better, babe!

<3 Sarah

PinkAvocado said...

<3 thank you much sarah.
i appreciate the support!
xx

ADG said...

Oh yeah shopping too! don't forget the shopping, Trannimah =p <3