22.10.08

i found me.

i am/want to pursue and become:
a journalist
an author
a fashion designer
a magazine owner
a real estate agent
a human rights activist
a make up artist

i don't know why i have so many different aspirations but i am very happy with them all and somehow, i see them all coming true sooner or later in my lifetime.
right now.. i'm working on my real estate license, and let me tell you it's BORING but will be worth it for me.
i am going to start studying fashion in a few months, and will be studying journalism right after.
i have already worked as a make up artist and plan on continuing to do so as i get the opportunities.
as for my magazine and designs, those i plan on starting once i get myself on a good roll, i.e. i'm done school for good.
i will try to battle the world of human rights through my writing.

i think having many interests is just as hard as having no interests.
i am confident in that i know where i hope to take my life in the near future.
i think these were the hardest decisions of my life..and somehow, i see them changing as a grow as a person.
it happens.
i think pursuing your dreams just makes you a step closer to self-realization.
i mean i bet we're all soul searching and while doing so, i have put myself through a lot.
i have taken others down with me, while i have boosted some.
i have lost friends, made new ones and have realized the importance of family and self worth.
the love and respect i have for myself, i would have never had, had i not made the mistakes i did make.
mistakes help one find the little glitches in life that make us whole.
okay that's enough philosophical thinking for one sitting.
much loves.
xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Go for the gold, baby! Finding your dreams is the first half of making them come true, so you're halfway there.

You will do great things!

PinkAvocado said...

you're absolutely correct!
i feel like i'm halfway there :)
and thank you for the support <3