4.10.08

leave it be

there are people who pretend to commit to you.
these people are either friends, lovers, or even your family sometimes.
but the worst part is that they either lie, pretend or just simply forget you when they want to.
i mean it isn't that you can't have your own life, but don't pretend i'm a part of yours when i really don't exist to you.
i'm not invisible, but i can be if you just let it be, but please, please don't lie to me when you feel the need to.
it's not that i'm not here for you, and it's not that i'll leave your side, i just don't want to hear a word of any commitment coming out of your mouth, it sounds foul.
i think it's best when you leave some things be, be it that they are terrible and you may not like them. but if something is above you, and you can't do anything about it, please don't pretend that you can, especially when you very well know you can't.
twisted situations i guess.
we should just let things be as they are sometimes, and you have to learn the hard way i guess.
xx

s.a

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate being lied to. It can be the most painful thing to find out you've been lied to. That's why I refuse to lie to anyone about anything.

It's hard to tell through writing, but it looks like you're feeling a little down, so I hope everything is okay and wish you the best day ever. If you're not down, I still hope you're okay and wish you the best day ever! lol

<3

PinkAvocado said...

sarah, you are the sweetest <3
i was feeling a bit down, but i feel fine now, i've been eating cookies :D cheesecake would make me feel super happy, but i'll settle for cookies lol. but thank you for your support all the time.
i hope you had/have an awesome day
xx

Sarah said...

When you can't have cheesecake, cookies are the next best thing! lol

You're welcome, hun, and thank you.

thegreymadness said...

Yep -

In my job if I promised things I could not deliver I would soon be in a lot of physical pain, my approach is to promise nothing, keep it real which includes the bads news not being hidden, with prisoners especially if you maintain this stance you gain some respect and inroads into their worlds as they recognise quickly whether you are full of shite or not.

Hope the cheesecake and cookies went down well.

PinkAvocado said...

yeah, i could imagine.
i mean lying can get you in a whole lot of poop.
well, the cookies were great, i'm still craving cheesecake. :(, but thank you.
xx

Taylor said...

Hey darling. Sarah told me this is her favorite blog, so I come to say hello. So...hello!

I agree with you too. The way I see it, dont tell me you are a friend if you arent going to be a friend. I dont have time to waste being yanked around by lies. Treat me right or dont treat me at all.

PinkAvocado said...

Hay! i've heard alot about you too :). so HI! hehe
and yeah, i know what you mean. and i completely agree with you. i think it's pathetic when people do that.
xx