11.10.08

i love animals.


i'm bored, so i'll give you my thoughts about animal cruelty and peta, the hated/loved organization.
i love animals, alot.
i've always loved them, with a passion, especially dogs, but i love all sorts of animals.
the thing is, growing up, my parents always taught me to care about the living things around me, we didn't have much at the time, but with whatever we had, if we could help someone or an animal, we would.
i mean when i was way young, about 6 or so, we were still living in india, my dad and i were walking home and saw a pigeon bleeding and cooing in pain. we saw that it was alive and with a closer look noticed it had a pellet from a gun in it's wing.
we felt terrible that someone just left it there to die and took it home.
see the thing is, in india, there aren't any facilities for these animals, hell there aren't many for humans, hence we took her home. i'll call it a her, because it seemed like a nice bird :).
my parents nursed it to health and withing a month or so, the pigeon was all well and eager to fly away, and so we let it go.
and this story, and many similar ones are repeated again and again in our lives. we've helped many birds, many kittens and cats in bad situations.
there's this instinct that i get from my parents, for being nice to living things if you can.
even plants, my mum feels bad for them if we leave them out during cold nights and such, i think this just shows you how caring of a person she is, and believe me, the nicest person ever (i'm so lucky :) ).
i love my babies cherry and betsey, i think they're the epitome of my dull life.
see with me and animals, it really bugs me when people abuse their pets or animals.
i'm not an activist, but the way some animals are killed, it isn't right, it's really cruel, i mean yes we eat them, but that doesn't mean we need to treat them like shit, i think we should embrace animals for feeding us and keeping us alive with their milk and such.
personally, i'm pretty close to being a vegan, not pure, but close enough.
the only meat i like is chicken, on occasion. i'm not a fan of anything else.
and i enjoy the occasional seafood (very rarely).
i'm supposed to like seafood because my ethnic background is from a tropical area, on the gulf of oman (check globes bitches), southern iran, all we eat is fish (kay exaggerated).
anywho i'm getting carried off..
i talk alot, and apparently i type alot too, and most of it is b...s.. :(
but yes
don't you dare hurt animals, they can't talk :(
i'll kill the next fucker who hurts a poor animal, and i find out about it. i kill you bitch.
kays guys i think i should stop here.. before i keep going.. uh.. BYEEEE
xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Animals are my favorite! Sometimes I like them more than humans lol.

I've gone the vegetarian route once before. I couldn't stick to it though. I am such a boy when it comes to meat. I love it. Nothing beats a nice big New York Strip and a baked potato. I wouldn't tell you not to try it though. It can be very good for you.

Thanks for the b-day wishes and all the love you left me. You are the sweetest.

Love ya,
Sarah <3

ADG said...

But but, you can't turn yor back on the cheekun shirmapatanga.

lol right now we're talking about you being a chef, hired for the familia and it says paidwg as my word verification code. C'EST UN SIGN!

PinkAvocado said...

sarah, somehow i think i could do it, well not really, i like chicken sometimes, hence not being able to go completely vegan..
and hope you had an awesome birthday :).

yes akash, but i think if i try hard i may able to let go of chicken :P