4.11.08

ass.

so i'm here to bitch again.. sort of.
i went on my facebook today..
somehow ended up at a picture of my ass, from some party i went to over a year ago, so yeah. a picture of my ass on some girl's account, i don't know her. but i want to punch her on the gut.
i think that's sort of normal?
i mean i'm a little angry
and no, not a nude shot, but a shot of my underwear/ass. UGH.
and this is why i hate facebook and all of the sites that act like it.
what a pile of bullshit.
it sucks, because i can't do anything about it.

8 comments:

D* said...

You know what I hate even more: close friends who put shocker pics up of me who know that its a shocker of a picture..there's one girl on my facebook who seems to do it all the time.. so I just put very bad pics of her to ease my pain lmao =D

PinkAvocado said...

ahahahah i do that too :D, that feels great indeed.
it's almost satisfying.

Sarah said...

Can I see the picture? ;-) lol I'm kidding, babe.

I'd be angry if someone did this to me. They have no right to be posting pictures like that of someone else. Have you asked her to take it down? Has she taken it down?

I'm sorry I haven't commented in so long. I've been busy! I miss reading about you though, and I will start keeping up more.

Love ya!

Sarah

PinkAvocado said...

hii sarah ! nice to see a post from you ; )
well no, it's still up i believe, but i have no connection with this girl, and i don't want to start a conflict. i'd rather leave it as is.. no one can tell it's me .. besides me and maybe someone who remembers my white pants/purple undies! haha!
and i haven't posted in a while either.. been busy too :(
will try to keep everyone updatedddd:P
much love <3

Amanda said...

That's why i don't have a facebook account, i hate all the drama that can go on. I am a very laid back person.

PinkAvocado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PinkAvocado said...

sometimes i wish i didn't have one either, all the drama is so annoying!

MysLykeMeeh said...

Really-- they posted it? Well, yeah facebook!

Just blog hopping! Take care--