26.9.08

wow.

yesterday was a day to be remembered, and i'm still stuck in yesterday until i head to bed.

it started like a regular day for me, i woke up, showered, got ready for my doctor's appointment, went on my computer and talked to a friend. before i knew it, it was time for me to head out to the appointment.

so i went in, only to find out that my appointment was next fucking week. yes, yes i was very angry. the stupid lady at the desk claimed that he was completely booked, and i believed her because he is a hard-to-get-a-hold-of type doctor.

so i left, disappointed, pissed off, saying fuck loud enough that every old woman sitting the office gave me the "girls nowadays" look. i just barged out and went on my way. so i came home to a wrecked car, my brothers to be precise, and i could just hear my dad yelling, but i had heard the real show the night before, when it actually happened.

the couple that he got into the accident with decided that they would come over with an offer, without getting the insurance involved ofcourse, we agreed and so they came.
they were an older european couple, and a bit racist, which they admitted.

as some of you can tell from my pictures, i'm a person of colour, i'm middle eastern, anywho they came in asking for $6000. this was for an old grand prix, from the early 90's. i guess they thought we were really stupid.

they actually told my brother to date someone his own kind, my brother is dating a polish girl, and that was apparently something people shouldn't do, because according to that man, coloured people don't mix with non coloured people, and yes i'm being alot nicer then he was.

i wanted to punch him on the nose, and his wife sat there, on our couch, yelling at my parents like it was something they did. my parents are very mellow, very quiet, they don't say anything. so ofcourse, i'm a loud, kind of obnoxious type person, i got in and just asked them what their problem was and what not. i screamed a bit, just little over them, and they both shut up.

well the husband kept making racist jokes, the wife laughed, we sat there in this really awkward situation, after talking about random shit, they finally left, mind you, we barely talked about the actual situation.

anywho, that night we decided that we would call them and let them know that this was it, and that we were going to the insurance company and what not.
so we're just working everything out now.

the point of this post was to see, do people like getting accidents now? that getting into one means they'll get all the money in the world, even though someone could have gotten hurt? they think that calling the police or whatever scares people. it's a sad, sad world.
people are so pathetic.
plus i'm angry right now, sort of.
ugh.
bye guys.

xx
s.a.

6 comments:

ADG said...

Talk about funts, honestly I thought the Nazi era died out around 1989? Honestly your parents are identical to that of mine - they'll be quiet and don't like confrontation. I think it's the fact that they have such genial manners, that cunts like that take advantage.

What is really bad is they seem to be able to do it in your own home. You should have punked them out, but you didn't - its best to ignore them anyway, it's not like their words can change your actions/beliefs.

Misery according to funts = $$$
Eventually they'll come to live sheltered lives and become recluses. In a nutshell they'll get theirs.

x

PinkAvocado said...

yeah i agree with you, what goes around comes around. :P i'm just waiting . but i just hate racist people. ugh.

Brent Festge said...

I stopped paying attention after the part where you showered.

PinkAvocado said...

ew gross. but the best part was after.. about some nazis:(

thegreymadness said...

They acted that way in your house?!!

Must say you showed restraint to only yell at them.

I would have likely dragged them into their car and taken to it with an axe handle, see what sort of offer they have then as they try to leave though see me waving the distributer cap and leads at them.


Pieces of shite.




Madness

PinkAvocado said...

I wish I did that, I guess I just tried to control myself. But luckily I know where they live.. he he he. The sad thing is, they have a 16 year old daughter who they teach this shit too, it kills me i swear.