24.9.08

get me an m.d. ... NOW!


so i got a call about my blood test results.. i have to go in this thursday and see what is wrong this time.

i know something is wrong because they don't call you in for fun, he warned me, if he calls me in, something is up, once again.

i'm one of those people that hates to be sick but is honestly always, ALWAYS sick. but this time i'm a little scared, i really wonder what is wrong. i mean i don't feel so sick, but then again, i usually don't and then boom, i have some really random thing wrong.

take this for example, the last time i fell sick was when i came home from europe, i felt like i had gotten something in and around my flight, i was coughing, to the point where my stomach would hurt. then my chest started to hurt and i kept getting spasms, and it was time to go see mr. dr.

and i went in, and to my great surprize, i had bronchitis, i don't know how, i don't from where... well actually i have a clue, i had to run in the rain in sweden with my cousin, it always rains there during the summer. but yeah.. that was another thing, i got well after two weeks or so, it wasn't fun though.

but this time, i really, honestly have no idea.

i hope it's something minor. i'm crossing my fingers in fear.

ok bye for now


xx


s.a.

3 comments:

ADG said...

Brandine be careful!

brandon said...

Good luck.

I know how it feels to get those calls (not personally, but I watched it happen to my mom when I was 12 and she had cancer.)

I really wish the best for you and hope everything is ok.

PinkAvocado said...

thanks guys, and i'm really sorry to hear that about your mom :(
these calls are the worst of their kind. especially when you know you have something negative coming up. but thanks for the well wishes you guys <3 .