28.9.08

breeeezy.

So i had an early adventure on the bus today, i left early for a salon appointment. it's really humid here today, with a light breeze every now and then. when i woke up, it looked cold, so i wore closed toed shoes, UGH. big mistake. anywho, it was HOT so i wore a cotton button up tunic type blouse.
so when i was on my way back, i was sweating like a dog, i felt gross, and i wanted to die. so i stood there on the bus, and i noticed this older man, in his 30's staring at me, well at my chest. so i gave him a dirty look, he looked to his friend, then his friend was staring at me, he smiled and looked away.
i wasn't sure, i mean it's not the first time a man is staring at a young girl, its the usual story. but there was nothing to see, i looked like hell, and the lady fucked up my bangs, so i looked like a retarded boy.
that could have been the reason they were staring i figured.
so i was on the next bus now, i sat down next to a guy. he looked at me, my chest, back at me and smiled. ugh. i was getting a bit pissy by now.
a few more people walked by. stared. no one said/did anything.
so it was time for me to get off and i looked down to pick up my purse and there it was. the missing button and my bra.
i pulled out a scarf out of my purse with super human speed and put it on. i felt SO embarrased i practically ran off the bus.
there you have it.
exposed. stripped. and no woman came to my rescue. it kills me because i didn't even notice the extra breeze, maybe it was a good breeze?

i still feel a little naked.
xx

.

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Poor girl! I would have been so embarrassed!

Unlike what we talked about in my blog, this would have been the ideal time for a man to make a comment. Whether it was a rude comment or a discrete, "helping-you-out" comment, it would have saved you from some awkward moments..

Men never get it right lol

PinkAvocado said...

hahahaha i know, i think they'd rather stare then tell me to cover up, ugh. lol