20.9.15

Stars and strippers

Here's to hoping you actually don't read my blog. You know it, so I hope you've forgotten the handle and forget the page. 

I hope you find what it is you're looking for in life. I hope it is better than you expect, because you my friend, deserve the stars, the moon, and everything else life has to offer. There's a saying, if you love something let it go; you did that. And I'm forever proud of you. Not because she was bad for you, but because you let her go when she asked to leave. It is scary and sometimes lonely to go through it all. But I promise you this, she will be back. And if you want her at that point, you take her back with open arms. As long as your heart is in whole, I will be happy. I know I am your best friend and your love is all I need when it comes to us. I already got it. I appreciate you to no ends. To never let anything wedge a distance between us. Cause even twins fight; I don't want to ever fight with you. 

As for the situation at hand, I will be okay. Like I always promise I will. When you find that level of peace, I will be okay. 

I never want you to have to pick my friendship in any given situation. I don't want anyone to doubt it. Love you sunshine and hang in there. There's always a rainbow after a storm. 

No comments: