12.9.15

Give me strength, oh Lord.

I know life isn't meant to be easy, not for most of us at least. My life has been clouded by obvious emotions the last few months. I have days where I feel suffocated through each breath. It can be hard enough go get through the day but when day turns to night, dreams take over. Last night I saw Cherry and I cried so hard in my sleep that tears were flowing down my face. That woke me up and I continued to want to cry. 

I really don't know what to make of if but if definitely set a tone for this rainy Saturday. I began to feel guilty about her. I guess subconsciously I wish I knew she was sick. I didn't know. I miss her more than words can say. I don't know how to suppress the feeling. 

I feel so overwhelmed with everything that is happening right now. I am struggling to keep afloat. 

No comments: