28.6.15

Roses covered your grave today; because that's what you were, a rose. A beautiful rose.

Today we laid to rest another rose in God's garden. Your soul was beautiful. I still remember the first day we met. You were walking with your mom, and I was with mine. Little did we know, we would make an impact on each other so deeply. We spent countless hours running and playing. We laughed, we fought. We were like sisters. Our friendship fell apart somewhere down the road. I wish it didn't.. I didn't know you would be gone. And I miss you. Everyone's whose life you touched is in shock and dismay. I can't look at your mother and father in their eyes. Your funeral was the coldest day ever, even in the end of June. I love you so much and I wish you were here today. My heart is in pieces after seeing your beautiful son cry for his mother. You left us with the most precious gift ever. Your life ended too soon, too tragically. You were the most free spirited person I could've ever met. You taught me to love, to be free, to take risks. You taught me laugh, to be silly. I love you so much. And I'm so sorry for everything you went through in that short life of yours. If there is a god, you are with him I know. If there is a god, I continue to ask, why? I try to make sense of what has happened, but I cannot. Like my sister said as they lowered you into your grave, there was no reason for this. There can't be a reason for this. I love you. And it hurts cause you are alone, though I know your spirit and soul lives within us. You will never be forgotten. If tears could build a staircase and a path, I would build one to bring you back to us today. Until we meet again, I love you, I miss you, and may you rest in heavenly peace. 

M.C. ❤️
August 2, 1989 - June 26, 2015

No comments: