19.6.15

A month ago today

May you rest in paradise and may there be a life when we meet again. I'm not sure if time heals all wounds. I think time helps you create other thoughts and memories to occupy yourself with to temporarily forget something that hurts you deeply. No one can tell you the pain of a lost loved one; especially when leaving you wasn't a choice of their own. 

Cherry, not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I usually don't cry, but today I stood above the area you rested your head at; it tore me apart. Earlier today, I said to my best friend that it feels like it's been 6 months since you left; however, right now, I feel like you left me today. My heart aches when I think about how scared you may have been, and how much pain you were in. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry I didn't know you were hurting. And I miss you. 
I love you baby. 

No comments: