3.11.15

My dog lives in heaven and I miss her.

The only time I believe there's life beyond earth is when I wish to see those who have left this world. 

One of the most loving beings I came across in my life; and how lucky I was to have met her; was my dog, Cherry. For months now I have been struggling and the one thing that helps me get through the tougher days are the good memories.

The toughest part is that I remember her most during her last hours. And looking into her eyes and not being able to save her; the last moments. I wish I could focus more on the silly times. The times when she would cuddle me just because. The times when she would jump on the couch with me and lay on my lap. And all the times she would come kiss my hands. I miss her whole heartedly. It's tougher to go through life and death after losing such a vital part of you. 




No comments: