23.3.15

I'm attracted to assholes

I certainly have a type, assholes. Yes, assholes are my type. If they weren't, I would have been single forever. 

Even the nice ones are assholes once the glitter wears off. It's like with everything in life. You see, when it snows and the sun shines on the snow; it looks absolutely beautiful. Cold but beautiful. When it melts, it too turns to shitty mud. Shitty, icy, salty mud. 

When picking who to spend your energy on, we must first try to find our happiness. If we settle our happiness in others, we end up broken once they decide that you aren't satisfying their happiness. 

You don't know what you seek until you're done knowing who you are. It sounds like a bunch of philosophical bullshit (it is mostly), but it still does portray a nice message. 

I, too, once wondered if I will meet the right person to be with forever. I now am certain that I will only find someone moderately tolerable after I find what the hell my own purpose is. Who the hell am I? Am I an asshole?

No comments: