5.1.11

sisterly hate.

so here i am wondering why people are so ungrateful?
when did this happen? when did people become so damn selfish? or am i just really slow and realizing this now?

i know i want to leave my parent's house to move and study.. work.. grow.. but i feel like they need me here. i know my mother does.
my sister is using me as a crutch to leave. she knows i'll be here ..for the next few years and will leave to a different country to work with her fiancee. when it comes to my other sister, she is using my parent's house as a hotel and storage. she's sitting here, working, eating, living, and storing everything she needs for when she marries. i wonder if she thinks that once she is in their house (moving in with south asian in-laws) that she won't have to pay rent. we're not south asian, our customs are very different and she doesn't give a rats ass and will do w.e it takes to kiss their asses (refer to blog post titled, my sister is marrying an asshole).

she got a letter from the government today, outlining how she can do her taxes online. "oh these bastards, they always want money!" that's her ignorance. i remind her she has been working 120 hours every two weeks, which seems impossible, but she does it; that there is definitely a huge tax imbalance coming her way this spring. she yells "well i pay rent every month!" clearly she is retarded and doesn't realize so does everyone else. see my parents don't work professional million dollar paying jobs.. we all have to help. my brother puts his entire pay cheque in with my parents for the rent, food, bills. she is here crying over a few hundred. i told her she is disgusting and should move out and realize how much money she would have to pay if she wasn't living off my parents. she is a damn leech and needs a slap on the mouth. i am truly disgusted by her behaviour.

why do people treat their own families so horribly? i still don't understand. i don't want to be a part of her life. i'm so done with her.
screw her, her fiancee, her stupid wedding and everything about her.

i will not stand back and take shit from someone like her.. i need her to respect my parents.

i'm done.

No comments: