15.4.10

someday i'll wish upon a star..

^^i ACTUALLY did that.. sigh..
i miss the warm tropic air.

i don't know why but my life feels really empty.. the thought of graduating may be a good cause of this .. but not sure if it is the only thing to blame (refer to previous post from last night).
i'm having this sort of separation anxiety for both love, life and school.
i don't REALLy know what i'm doing in two weeks time, but sitting at home isn't my master plan. i'm afraid i'll be stuck doing so.

i wish that ONE of the jobs i applied for calls me asap.
i NEED to get out, work, be happy.
i can't stay at home.
but
but
not just any job, i want a job in my field.
i think i'm capable of it.. just not sure where to hunt one down..

ps. how do i get rid of this emptyness.. anyone know what it is? am i just depressed? for the love of GOD Almighty.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.
i just need to drink water.. this evening nap has officially depressed my hormonal mind.

toooooooooodles.
ill go do an assignment.. makes me all warm inside.

No comments: