15.4.10

leaving love, home, life behind

it's time.
i'm almost done school; 2 weeks left - 2 assignments and 6 exams, i know i'll finish big.
i can't wait, but i can wait.
i miss my love.
i really do.
you know being hung up on someone for four years is difficult. i mean if we were truly together, it would be different.. but we're not. i don't know what we are. we talk daily for months, fight, stop talking for 2 weeks, start talking again.
i feel that it's real but i'm not sure; would someone who is truly in love with me stop me from moving closer to my career?
i always wanted to move (see previous posts... or maybe i didn't mention it?) somewhere..where i can work, dream, make my dreams come true.
i know my field, fashion, is concentrated and tiny here in canada; especially toronto.. there are virtually no jobs, i don't want to be an assistant manager/associate anymore. i'm over it.
hence, the choice to move. i found a few good postings (location to be announced once hired), and applied. only one has somewhat contacted me, they're reviewing my application/resume. i can't wait.. or can i?
well see.. the love doesn't want me to go.. he says we're finally somewhere we wanted to be for four years and i'm leaving. i know it's selfish of me to leave .. but i want to work, so i can help pay off my parents house, make sure they don't have to work anymore; they've done enough anyway.

he doesn't get it. i get him, but he doesn't get me.. he decided we move on, look for new people.. new everything. but i'm not ready to let go!

what's a girl supposed to do? career or love?
smart choice = career
but my heart doesn't agree.. and i miss my love.

No comments: