10.2.10

rasspppppish.

what's with the forced raspy voice? I really wish I could add a voice clip, her voice is KILLING it. 'her who' you ask? a girl from my program.. i swear i've never seen her but her constant rasp in the voice is making me really angry.. i'm typing this as i hear her speak. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

it's the sort of cliche type voice, like the valley girl, the thugnugget, and so on. this is what i call the "raspy gone wrong - just woke up but not really" it sounds ridiculousss. oh no! she left, i really wanted to record some of that! haha!

would have been an awesome pick me up or piss me off for another time.

anywho, little blurb of the day i guess. i should get back to focusing on school, blogging during school hours, while in a school building, using the school's internet, should be banned! NOT.

adios.

2 comments:

andri subekhi said...

hahaaahhhaaaa,,, that is funny...

PinkAvocado said...

loll it's only the truthhhh