12.4.09

so here i am, basically finished a semester doing fashion arts, and let me tell you, i LOVE it.
i can't believe i took this long to actually start this program.
well i haven't told you guys the good news, better late then never, at the end of february, i left my fascist job! and ofcourse i was happy to do so.
it was the best feeling, because obviously the bitch manager, but shes old news.

all i do now is study and finish assignments, and i'm loving it.
i think it has given me that whole sense of accomplishment and worth that i've been lacking since highschool died
now that i think about it, i'm glad that i took that time off though.
i have changed a lot of things in my life and i couldn't be any happier.
i wish that it continues, and that no one jinx my success.
i can feel my career coming, its an arm's length away.
one more year .. one more year, then i move off to somwhere. and begin my life, with me.

i was talking to the current boyfriend, who btw is pretty new, and actually quite charming, i told him about my plans to move out to england in the next year, he was shocked and questioned us. i hated to admit it, but all i had to say to him was, it's a year from now.. and it's far. and i'm going.

i think my main priority has shifted majorly, my parents are completely supporting me, probably won't support my plan to move, but i think otherwise they're there.

well i have an important call to attend to.. i 'll write again.
bye.
S

2 comments:

D* said...

I'm glad to see you have that passion! it's so exciting when you're doing something that feels so damn right, and satisfying..! And also, realising how much you're growing as well, is may-jah! xo

PinkAvocado said...

it is totally, one of the most liberating feelings ever. i hope everyone has a chance to experience it. :)